- $2500 – to the people of Southern Leyte, Phil.
- P54,500 To 337 families of Hinunangan, Silago the most devastated area hit by typhoon Rufing.
- P5,500 To Hinunangan for repair of their Barrio Center.
- P10,000 Purchase of anesthesia & medicines for a free surgery proj. together with the St. Joseph HS of 1970-71 led by then Major Bonifacio Ramos.
- $500 for the typhoon & flood victims of Ormoc City given through Rev. Fred Baliad of Detroit, Michigan,person in charge of fundraising efforts for this disaster.
- $1000 – Medical Mission Contribution – Maasin-Limasawa Rotary Club.
- $700- Shipment of medical supplies to S. Leyte through Rev. Fred Baliad of Michigan.
- $1500- Construction of public washroom in Maasin, S. Leyte.
Medical-Surgical Mission held at S. Leyte Provincial Hospital in Maasin.
Medical-Surgical Mission to Dapa, Siargao Island, Surigao-co-sponsor.
Medical-Surgical Mission held at S. Leyte Provincial Hospital in Maasin & Medical mission at Hinunangan.
Start fundraising for a public washroom facility at Hinunangan in place of Silago.
Donated one (1) unit of housing to a family who lost their home during the landslide catastrophe in Liloan, S. Leyte
Turnover of completed public washroom to town government of Hinunangan.
Started the fundraising for more washrooms.
Supported a medical mission in Silago.
- Turnover of completed 3 bathrooms at Anahawan Community Hospital.
- Construction in progress of 2 bathrooms and septic tank at Hinunangan Community Hospital.
- In cooperation with Katipong Maasinhon in Los Angeles, we are ready to construct public washroom in Maasin City.
Start fundraising for a two-classroom school building with a washroom.